Pioneer Valley Electrolysis offers flexible scheduling, so getting started is easy. Simply call and reserve a time that best works for the way you work~ morning, afternoon or evening.
As a new client, you will want to be sure to have
at least 45 minutes of time for:
- a brief consultation : Educate on the process of electrolysis, causes for hair growth, methods utilized and how to achieve permanent results. A treatment card is initiated with contact information, a brief medical history, discussion on skin care- before and after treatment and review office policies.
- a 15 minute treatment is performed.
- payment is taken and future appointments are scheduled as recommended.
Time is reserved in 15 minute increments and priced as follows:
15 minutes $30
30 minutes $40
45 minutes $50
60 minutes $60
REFER A FRIEND AND SAVE $5 ON A
Pre & Post Treatment Recommendations
- A safe healing period of two weeks following any CHEMICAL PEEL, MICRODERM ABRASION or LASER treatment/s is suggested prior to engaging in or resuming electrolysis treatments.
- Apply an Epsom salt/water (1 Tbsp. salt to 1 qt. warm water) compress to the treatment area should any of the following common skin reactions occur, which usually disappear within a few hours/days of treatment, including but not limited to; reddening of the treated skin, slight swelling of the tissues, eschars, heat and/or itching sensations.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to U.V. radiation for the 24 hours before and 48 hours after electrolysis treatments. Choose a broad spectrum sunscreen to apply daily that blocks both UVA & UVB rays.
- Avoid using make-up products for the first 24 hours after treatment.
- Avoid using deodorant for the first 48 hours after treatment of underarms.
- Avoid excessive friction or touching of the treated area/s for 24 hours after treatment.